Funky Fruit Bowl
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"One of the best thing to have in your decoration of your kitchen is fruits! Just imagine... strawberries, bananas, cherries, peaches and many more, all of them in amazing colors and all of them decorating your home! Afterall we are not only thinking about the decor but also about our health. Fruits should always be in our diet and especially on Summer that our body needs extra water. So, let's take care of them and prepare a Funky Fruit Bowl, perfect for your kitchen table!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- straw bowl
- pom pom ribbon
- hot glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Festive holiday ornament for your kids to make and display on the Christmas tree." Continue reading: "Mini Clothespin Christmas Wreath Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- 40+ Witchy Crafts to Make This Halloween
- Crochet Witch Hat Pattern
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Joy Plate Decor
- Holiday Socks
- Joy Beadboard Sign
- Thanksgiving Invitations
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts