Make a Fairy Garden
By: Shanna Gilbert from restorationredoux.com
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
DIY backyard ideas have never been quirkier or cuter than these adorable little garden crafts. Learn how to turn your DIY planters and DIY outdoor projects into whimsical flights of wonder when you discover how to Make a Fairy Garden. This surprisingly simple tutorial walks you step-by-step through the process of making DIY outdoor ideas that are inspired by the wonderful world of fairies. If you have been looking for a way to add some serious personality to your green space, this might be the way to do it.
Estimated Cost: $21-$30
Time to complete: Under an hour
Primary Technique: Ceramics
Difficulty Level: Easy
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make a Wreath: 27 DIY Summer Wreaths
- Easy Video Tutorial Spring Flower Earrings
- Pretty Crazy Cute Daisy Crochet Flower
- 5 Minutes Tiny Crochet Heart
- Easy Easter Craft for Kids
- DIY Easter Gifts
- Bunny Door Hanger
- String Easter Eggs
- Bunny Treat Bags
- DIY Felt Easter Basket