We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
These Stepping Stones DIY Garden Projects show you how to turn drab concrete slabs into a welcoming walkway, making it all too tempting to tip toe through your lovely plants. Adding a way to let your guests take a walk through your garden is imperative if you want to keep it neat and tidy. All green-thumbed growers know that one of the best parts of learning how to garden is showing off your blooming space. Use DIY backyard ideas and garden crafts to make that space extra cute and easy to navigate.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
The Difference Between American and British Gardens
Whether you're from the United States or the British Isles, you have a love for garden crafts. Your garden is a happy place outside where you get to "play" in the dirt and sun and create something you think is beautiful.
There are a lot of differences between American and British culture, but a hotly debated topic is the difference between American and British gardens. Americans tend to see their yards as a status symbol and they quantify it by "curb appeal," which means how a house looks from the street. Curb appeal can be achieved by fixing up the outside of the house and adding landscape design. In order to keep curb appeal all year round, many Americans fill their gardens with plants that are low maintenance and evergreen.
British gardens are more like art pieces with a life of their own. They are a chance for the homeowners to express their personalities with different types of plants and flowers. British gardens are an ever-changing art installation that overflow fences and nearly cover the front of country cottages. Instead of worrying about curb appeal and the assumed status of their garden, British gardeners are more individualistic in their gardening choices.
No matter where you're from, you'll love our collection of garden craft ideas.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for DIY winter crafts to brighten up your home, check out the Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns tutorial. These… Continue reading: "Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns"
- Pretty Painted Rock Owls
- Perfect Painted Wine Bottle Craft
- 28 Homemade Decorations for Summer: DIY Outdoor Decor and DIY Home Decor
- Vintage Cutlery Wind Chime
- Moon Over Mason Jar Light
- DIY Garden Hose Decor
- Stepping Stones DIY Yard Projects
- DIY Colored Jar Votives
- Stunning Garden Lights
- Amish Post Box Flower Craft
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Hanukkah Advent Calendar
- Pom Pom Hanukkah Garland Craft
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Easy No-Sew Face Masks
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Printable Halloween Word Search
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts