Easy and Inexpensive Summer Floral Arrangements
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Create super inexpensive, yet elegant, floral arrangements with a little bit of twine, a few leaves, a mason jar and a mix of grocery store and backyard flowers! Check out my neat tip to hide the stems!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Santa French Bulldog
- Christmas Reindeer
- Printable Christmas Alphabet
- Paper Holly Decoration
- C2c Snowman Hat Washcloth
- Diy Candle Holder Gift In A Jar
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Owl Sweater Wreath
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts