Easy and Inexpensive Summer Floral Arrangements
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Create super inexpensive, yet elegant, floral arrangements with a little bit of twine, a few leaves, a mason jar and a mix of grocery store and backyard flowers! Check out my neat tip to hide the stems!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Wearing green on St. Pat's Day is a must, but if green isn't really your color, this crochet shamrock pattern can at least help you… Continue reading: "Little Green Crochet Shamrock Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Washcloth Bunny And Chick
- Printable Easter Basket Tags
- How To Make Tie Dye Easter Eggs
- Foam Cup Chick
- Cracked Colored Eggs
- Easter Word Scramble Printable
- Easter Bingo Free Printable
- How To Make A Ribbon Lei
- Easter Egg Wreath
- Diy Personalized Gift For Mother's Day
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts