This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Happy St. Patrick's Day! 12 St. Patrick's Day Crafts for Kids and Adults
- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"Just in time for St. Patty's Day! This corner to corner (C2C) Shamrock Pillow pattern would make a great addition to your home decor. You can change the colors to customize for your style. I hope you like my pattern! Fun fact: Shamrocks only have three leaves☘️. Traditionally, shamrocks have been used as a symbol of Ireland. To be considered a shamrock, a clover must have three leaves. A clover with more or less than 3 leaves is not a shamrock. All shamrocks are clovers, but not all clovers are shamrocks."
Read NextDollar Store Handmade Towels
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Owl Sweater Wreath
How to make an upcycled sweater wreath. This is an adorable wreath that is perfect for Christmas and all of winter. I used an old… Continue reading: "Owl Sweater Wreath"
- Dollar Store Handmade Towels
- St. Pat's Lucky Gold
- Diy Rainbow Fringe Backdrop
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Free Printable
- Watercolor Coffee Filter Rainbows
- Little Green Crochet Shamrock Pattern
- St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Hat Treat Cups
- 12 of Our Best St. Patricks Day Crafts
- Cute Graduation Coloring Pages Including Graduation Gnomes
- What's Your Crafty Leprechaun Name?
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- All About My Daddy Printable
- Diy Summer Planter Idea With Faux Flowers
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 4th Of July Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts