Marbled Resin Shamrocks
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Happy St. Patrick’s Day resin lovers! I recently took a class with a resin expert and learned a faux marbling technique that I wanted to try again. Especially when I discovered these wooden nesting shamrocks at my local craft store, I thought they would be perfect to fill with marbled resin – SCORE! Enviro Tex Lite is so easy to use, it mixes up quick, has a good open working time, and sets in 24 hours. Perfect for Marbled Resin Shamrocks!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Are you looking for a fun way to prepare for Christmas this year? Fill your mantel and end tables with these Whimsical Christmas Tree… Continue reading: "Whimsical Christmas Tree Cones"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- Ruffled Mini Flower Doily
- Free Printable Summer Bucket List Kids
- Crochet Oval Lace Doily
- Front Yard Rock & Succulent Garden
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts