This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"The website is not working."
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
Reuse Old Candle Scraps and Make New Candles
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"I do not know about you, but for us, our home is full of candles after the Easter has gone... and chocolates! This year I have decided to try another craft, that so far I was avoiding (don't ask me why, there is no answer) and to be honest, I really liked it! So grab all of your Easter candles or any candle scrap you have and join me to reuse them and create our own amazing aromatic candles!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Easter Candles (and candle scpars if you have)
- Essential Oil
- Glass Container
- Hot Glue
- Wooden Sticks
- Lace ribbons, pom pom, beads, flowers for decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jun 16, 2018
The link given doesn't go to the craft protrayed. If I remember right, I had trouble with this site before and finally found the project by wandering around for awhile on the site but I can't find this one. Too bad it looks like something I would like to do with the kids.
Jun 18, 2018
Hi paver2, the link for this project has been updated. Our apologies for the inconvenience! -Editors of AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Snowy Initial Ornament
Let it snow in your home with the delicate Snowy Initial Ornament. These elegant winter ornaments will add the perfect touch of… Continue reading: "Snowy Initial Ornament"
- DIY Colored Painted Wooden Table Runner
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Tshirt Yarn Round Tablemat
- Scrap Fabric Butterflies
- Dollar Store DIY Storage Containers
- 38 Beautiful Butterfly Craft Ideas
- Embroidered Mesh Butterfly Project
- Denim Scrap Wreath
- How To Make A Crystal Rain Drop Sun Catcher
- DIY Lavender Wands
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Summer Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Cute And Colorful Red Bird Craft With Feathers
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Blockcrochet Textured Granny Square Block
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Fourth Of July Jokes For Kids
- Fun Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts