Picot Crochet Flower
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Crochet flowers are so pretty!!!!! Crochet flowers would make a great embellishment for your crochet projects. Use them to pretty up your Crochet Hat or you can always make plenty of these flowers, sew them up together and convert it into a pretty Flower Blanket or a Tablemat. The options are just immense. This flower is very easy to make.This flower pattern works up in just minutes. What makes it special is the Picot Edging. The Picot stitch gives the flower a lovely pointed look. You can make this flower with any yarn of your choice.Here I have used Cotton Knitting Yarn. I recently did a round up post of 14 Free Spring-Inspired Crochet Patterns for Underground Crafter. This Picot Crochet Flower will make a great addition to your Spring related Crochet Projects. Materials Used:- Cotton Knitting Yarn 4mm Crochet Hook"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Star Doily Placemat
- Flower Pot Wreath
- Sew Easy Placemats
- Diy Charm Bracelet
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- Easter Play Dough
- Seaside Coastal Flower Crochet Coaster
- Easter Egg Juice Box
- Spring Flower Pretzel Bites
- Crochet Easter Bunny Bunting
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts