10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
Diy Reading Pillow
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Cuddle up with a good book and soft pillow. This easy sewing tutorial will help you do just that. Make this adorable Reading pillow for the person that loves to read. Kids of all ages will love this tutorial. Customize the fabric to the users' tastes. Bonus suggestion, include a new book for the person to read if giving this as a gift. Homemade gifts are very sentimental to the receiver and will be cherished for a long time."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
What better way to keep your kitchen clean than by making your own Upcycled Tin Storage Containers? This craft is so easy, you'll have… Continue reading: "Upcycled Tin Storage Containers"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- Dry Erase Valentine's Day Sign
- Upcycled Valentines Bottle Lights
- Easy Love Bug Valentines
- How to Sew a Drawstring Backpack
- Diy Rice Heat Packs
- Heart Mug Rug And Coffee Cozy Gift
- Yarn Wrapped Valentines Wreath
- You Rock Valentine + Printable
- Puppy Bandannas For Your Fur-ever Valentine
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts