This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
How To Make Coffee Filter Flowers
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"My Coffee Filter Flowers are a fun way to celebrate the season and you can also use them to make a great handmade gift for Mom this Mother's Day! They are a simple craft project that even kids can make. They can be tailored to whatever size you prefer and you can add color if you like. I put mine on this wreath, but once you know how to make them, you can use them for a variety of craft projects."
Read NextButtons and Flowers Bookmark
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Listen To Your Heart Crochet Applique
- Crochet Heart Envelope
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card
- Llama Papercraft
- How To Dye Easter Eggs (the Best Way!)
- Pot Of Gold And Rainbow Papercraft
- Paper Flower Wreath Craft
- Printable I Spy Weather
- Two Row Repeat Quick And Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- 4 Ideas For Decorating A Wood Bunny
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts