10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
How To Make Beautiful Paper Hydrangeas
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This beautiful paper hydrangea can be yours to make! You can make it any size and color. This tutorial shows you the steps on how to make it, as well as offers a free cut file for the petals. All you need is some colored paper, Styrofoam balls, and pushpins. Depending on the size you want, it can be done in as little as an hour, or take several days. This looks beautiful as a centerpiece on a table, as a gift, or just to have around the house."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Candle Holders
- Enchanting Crochet Flower Doily
- All About Dad Questionnaire
- Fresh Crochet Flower Motif
- Free Printable 4th Of July I Spy Game
- Red, White, And Blue Layered Jello Cups
- Round Crochet Flower Floor Rug
- Diy Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkin Craft
- Macrame Cord Crochet Round Basket With Handles
- How To Make Beautiful Paper Hydrangeas
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts