Cherry Blossom Wreath
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Welcome Spring to your home with a beautiful new door wreath. Update your door decor with a pretty pink cherry blossom wreath that you handmade! Start with a grapevine base and create an ombre effect with white and pink artificial cherry blossoms. Using artificial flowers means you can get ready for the new Spring season even before the snow is off the ground. Decorating your door has never been easier. This simple DIY is a fun project to do with your kids or a great way to spend a snowy day."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Grapevine Wreath
- Artificial Cherry Blossoms
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Dollar Store DIY Storage Containers
Hello Spring Hanging Planter
Dollar Store Washi Tape DIY Glassware
Handmade Cutting Board
Twine Covered Organizational Cans
Upcycled Wine Cork Tiny Flower Bed
Lovely Spring Crochet Flower Pattern
Embroidered Mesh Butterfly Project
How to Organize Your Home
Scrap Buster Blanket
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts