10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
Gorgeous Fabric Birdhouses
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"These gorgeous fabric birdhouses make a lovely gift. Not only do they look fantastic as a wall decoration they can be personalized by using an old shirt or blouse of the recipient. Another great thing about these lovely birdhouses is they cost almost nothing to make as you can use upcycled material. All you need are some fabric scraps or old clothes and some cardboard packaging. I warn you that this is an addictive craft you will want to make more than one. However, that is ok as they do look good together in a group on the wall."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Fabric scraps or old shirt
- Cardboard packaging
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Peanut Free Halloween Treat Envelope
- Perfectly Plaid Fall Collection
- DIY Mummy Candy Bar Wrapper
- Simple Seafoam Mason Jars
- Painted Pumpkin Recycled Bottle Craft
- Recycled Record Jackets Christmas Wreath
- Pine Cone Christmas Tree Craft
- Magic Money Mason Jar Snow Globe
- Twinkle and Twine Dollar Store Pumpkin
- Pumpkin Pincushion Tutorial
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts