DIY Paper Fireworks Centerpiece
By: Haeley Giambalvo from www.designimprovised.com
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"With a few slips of paper and a Martha Stewart Fringe Cutter tool, you can create this beautiful centerpiece that looks just like a firework! This will surely make your table POP with color!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Marth Stewart Fringe Cutter Tool
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- All-American Quilt
- DIY Paper Fireworks Centerpiece
- Holiday Fabric Scrap Wreath
- Home of the Brave Lamp
- Upcycled Flag Denim Bunting
- DIY Mason Jar Citronella Candles
- Memorial Day Front Door Star
- American Clothes Pin Flag
- DIY Patriotic Wreath
- Patriotic Crafts: 14 Fourth of July Crafts and Fourth of July Party Ideas
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts