DIY Paper Fireworks Centerpiece
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"With a few slips of paper and a Martha Stewart Fringe Cutter tool, you can create this beautiful centerpiece that looks just like a firework! This will surely make your table POP with color!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Marth Stewart Fringe Cutter Tool
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
DIY Patriotic Clothespins
DIY Paper Star Decorations
How To Make A Red, White & Blue Wreath
Patriotic Heart Wreath
World's Easiest Patriotic Napkin Rings
Patriotic Party Garland
Patriotic Painted Birdhouses
DIY 4th of July Favors
Fourth of July Pinwheel Wreath
Patriotic Crafts: 14 Fourth of July Crafts and Fourth of July Party Ideas
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts