10 Fun Girls Night Out Ideas
Have an evening to remember with these awesome ideas for ladies night!
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Adulthood has made getting together with your friends a little difficult a new family, a busy work schedule, or even distance makes you miss your girlfriends. Get together and catch up with one another with one of our 10 Fun Girls Night Out Ideas. From a wine tasting to a scavager hunt, these ideas for ladies night will make it an evening to remember. Get the ladies together and decide on which ideas for girls night out that you want to do. If you don't want to spend another night in together, then go out on the town and have fun trying something new together!
Trying something new will only strengthen the bonds between you and your best friends. All of these ideas for ladies night are sure to be crowd pleasers for any group of friends. If you haven't seen each other in a while then taking a cooking class or painting something beautiful together will be the perfect way to reconnect. You and your friends are going to have so much fun together that you will want to stay out all night! Even if you usually prefer staying in with your gal pals, getting out on the town every once in a while for a ladies night party will be a fun way to spend time with your friends!
Ever heard of a Rubik's Cube Party? Find out more in our collection of Themed Party Ideas You Wish You Thought Of
Ideas for Ladies Night
The Best Girls Night Out Ideas
One of the best places to spend girls night is a BYOB painting class. There has to be at least one in every city. For the cost of the class and a cheap bottle of wine, you can spend a couple of hours drinking and painting something beautiful. You'll get some wall decor and fun memories at the same time.
Buy a random Groupon for something none of you have ever done before. Nothing says best friend bonding time like indoor skydiving or a wine tasting. Experiences are more important than buying new things and there's no one better to try things with than your best friends.
Play dress up and go out to dinner. Remember when you'd play dress up together as kids? Getting dressed up is just as fun when you're an adult, if not more so, so get glitzy with your gal pals and eat something delicious together.
Find a cover band performance of your favorite band and go out dancing. It'll be much more affordable than seeing the actual band and will be just as fun to get down with the girls. Dancing to your favorite songs played live will be the best way to spend your girls night out.
Find a wine or beer tasting. Try something new with your friends! Or if alcohol isn't your thing, try and find a dessert tasting. Compare your tastes with your friends and see how they're similar or how they differ.
Pro tip: Make it a blind tasting and make a game out of guessing the types of wine or beer!
Go shopping and pick out outfits for each other. You aren't required to buy anything, but you get to play both stylist and model. Make the dressing room your party room. And who knows? Maybe your friends will dress you in something you never would have considered before and maybe you'll love it!
Get a free makeover! Big makeup stores offer free mini makeovers. At places like Sephora, you can get a smokey eye tutorial for free and as a bonus you can get some free samples to take with you. Then with your hot new makeup, head out on the town and go dancing or get some dinner!
Have everyone make an alias or character for themselves and go out for the night. Take on a new name and personality. Dress up as these people and stay in character all night. Take on these new characteristics completely; it'll be a fun and creative way to spend time with the girls.
Break into teams and have a scavenger hunt around town. Losing team has to pay for dinner! You can collect the items or just take pictures of them. Look for things like out-of-state license plates, a cocktail umbrella, graffiti, the biggest car you can find, etc. As an added challenge, each team can only use public transportation!
Take a cooking class together. It'll be a fun challenge and you will be learning a new skill as a group that you can take home and impress your family. You will even get a snack or dinner out of it!
DIY Jewelry and Wearable Crafts for Your Girls Night Out
Plans have been made with your girlfriends - but what are you going to wear? With our DIY jewelry patterns and wearable craft ideas, you and your friends are going to be all glammed up for a fraction of the cost!
You'll absolutely love being out on the town saying "thanks, I made it!" Keep scrolling for some awesome crafts to make so you look your best tonight!
Invite everyone over for a party and use the tips and tricks in our article: How to Mix Cocktails and Cocktail Party Ideas
How do you like to spend time with your girlfriends?
Read NextLavender Mason Jar Candles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- Lavender Mason Jar Candles
- Easy Crochet Casserole Cozy
- Make Your Own Cupcake Stand
- DIY Easy Floating Flower Candles
- Themed Party Ideas You Wish You Thought Of
- 15 Thank You Gifts and Hostess Gift Ideas To Show Your Gratitude
- 29 Ideas for Girls Night In
- 20 Sweet DIY Candy Decorations
- Soothing DIY All-Natural Face Mask
- Fun and Festive Ceiling Streamers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Chunky Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Snow Globe
- Heart Suncatcher
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Printable Donut Valentine Cards
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts