Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
Easy Upcycled Mardi Gras Treat Cups
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
From the blogger: "Mardi Gras tends to be celebrated regionally in the U.S. But with these easy Mardi Gras Treat cups, you can celebrate too, wherever you are located. Who doesn’t like the bright, festive colors of Mardi Gras and a good celebration? Repurpose yogurt cups into fun treat cups for your Mardi Gras celebration. The best part? You can easily adapt this project to your theme or color scheme. Who doesn’t love a good upcycle? Fill the cup with Rolos or any candy wrapped in gold foil. Voila! You’re ready to celebrate Mardi Gras where ever you are."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
HolidayMardi Gras/Carnival, Spring
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Ribbon Lei
- Easter Egg Wreath
- Diy Personalized Gift For Mother's Day
- Free Printable Easter Word Search
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies
- Cupcake Liner Daffodil Art
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Easy Fabric Gift Bag
- How To Make Lucky Gift | Diy Ladybug Craft | Crafts For Kids
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts