This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
DIY New Years Eve Party Poppers
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"I can’t believe another year has come and gone. We’ve had such a crazy year, and so much has changed. The biggest one is in my kiddos! They are growing so fast. Christmas was so wonderful this year, as it was the first time they’ve truly understood what it’s all about. We went all out with our Elf on the Shelf, Christmas decorations and lots of holiday baking. Not to mention the presents! Plus, we had a beautiful white Christmas, which was just the icing on the cake. And now we head into the final holiday of the year, New Year’s Eve! Usually, we would find a sitter and go out on the town (or at least to a friend’s house!), but this year the kids are SUPER excited to celebrate. So I’ve been trying to figure out how to make this just as fun as the other holidays."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns
If you are looking for DIY winter crafts to brighten up your home, check out the Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns tutorial. These… Continue reading: "Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns"
- Printable New Year's Word Search Puzzle
- Upcycled Mini Chinese Lantern Lights
- 10 Easy New Year's Crafts
- New Year's Cookies
- New Year's Eve Party Hats for Kids
- Edible Party Horns
- 15 New Year's Party Ideas That Will Wow Your Guests
- New Year's Eve Gold DIY Necklace
- Happy New Year Matches Sign
- Sparkly New Year's Eve Decoration
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Printable Big Flower Coloring Pages
- Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Earth Day Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Diy Minecraft Tnt
- Sheep Craft With Craft Sticks
- Foam Dice Chick Craft
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts