We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
If you are looking for simple DIY Mothers Day gifts that mom will actually use, you can craft this DIY organizer. The Magazine Holder DIY Mothers Day Idea uses Mod Podge and an old hanger to create a charming way to hang up magazines. Moms who are avid readers of magazines will love this idea. Plus, if you purchase your mom a magazine subscription for the holiday, this would be a creative way to show her. Mothers Day ideas do not need to be expensive to make an impact, and this thoughtful idea shows you care for a great price.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Out of all of the wonderful handmade centerpieces we have seen, the Upcycled Light Bulb Centerpiece has to be one of our very favorite… Continue reading: "Upcycled Light Bulb Centerpiece"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Witch Hat Pattern
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Joy Plate Decor
- Holiday Socks
- Joy Beadboard Sign
- Thanksgiving Invitations
- Pin The Boo On The Ghost
- Free Printable Halloween Wrapping Paper
- Diy Star Confetti Fairy Wands
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts