10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
Read My Lips Valentine
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"If you've been on the hunt for a unique DIY valentines idea for your kiddos to make, look no further than our Read My Lips Valentine with Free Printable! All you need to make these valentines is a lip plastic chocolate mold, red candy melts, pink candy melts, rhinestone cake pop sticks (you can also use the regular ones), 2 candy squeeze bottles, lollipop bags, baker’s twine (or string), “Read My Lips” Valentine Printable (free on our site), a stove, a saucepan, and water!"
- Lip Plastic Chocolate Mold
- Red Candy Melts
- Pink Candy Melts
- Rhinestone Cake Pop Sticks (you can also use the regular ones)
- 2 Candy Squeeze Bottles
- Lollipop Bags
- Baker’s Twine (or string)
- “Read My Lips” Valentine Printable – It’s FREE!
- Stove, saucepan, and water
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Santa French Bulldog
- Christmas Reindeer
- Printable Christmas Alphabet
- Paper Holly Decoration
- C2c Snowman Hat Washcloth
- Diy Candle Holder Gift In A Jar
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Owl Sweater Wreath
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts