Read My Lips Valentine
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"If you've been on the hunt for a unique DIY valentines idea for your kiddos to make, look no further than our Read My Lips Valentine with Free Printable! All you need to make these valentines is a lip plastic chocolate mold, red candy melts, pink candy melts, rhinestone cake pop sticks (you can also use the regular ones), 2 candy squeeze bottles, lollipop bags, baker’s twine (or string), “Read My Lips” Valentine Printable (free on our site), a stove, a saucepan, and water!"
- Lip Plastic Chocolate Mold
- Red Candy Melts
- Pink Candy Melts
- Rhinestone Cake Pop Sticks (you can also use the regular ones)
- 2 Candy Squeeze Bottles
- Lollipop Bags
- Baker’s Twine (or string)
- “Read My Lips” Valentine Printable – It’s FREE!
- Stove, saucepan, and water
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Star Doily Placemat
- Flower Pot Wreath
- Sew Easy Placemats
- Diy Charm Bracelet
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- Easter Play Dough
- Seaside Coastal Flower Crochet Coaster
- Easter Egg Juice Box
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts