This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Halloween Door – Keep Out
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Decorate your house with a spooky Halloween Door that says "Keep Out", warning all who approach that they don't know what lies beyond! Fun! Halloween is my favorite holiday, followed closely by Christmas. Decorating for Halloween is always a blast! I’ve seen a lot of fun decorated doors for Halloween. I almost decorated my garage door to look like a sharp-toothed monster last year! The best part about this Halloween door was how easy it was to make. Very few supplies required meant it was inexpensive too."
Large cardboard box
Black and silver acrylic craft paint
Black creepy mesh or white spider web if you have a light colored door, use black, and vice versa
Round sponge applicator
Duct tape or double-sided tape *please read caution in notes!
- Box cutter
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Read NextCandy Corn Slime
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Handmade Christmas ornaments make perfect gifts for teachers, family and friends. These fun and Easy Dollar Store Melted Snowman… Continue reading: "Easy Dollar Store Melted Snowman Ornament"
- Candy Corn Slime
- How To Make Shrinky Dink Earrings For Halloween
- "Go Green" for Halloween: 25+ Halloween Recycling Crafts
- Frankenstein Bookmark and Wall Art Printables
- DIY Halloween Figures
- Halloween Slime Party Favors
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Last Minute Halloween Crafts
- Mini Amigurumi Ghost
- Black Light Lemonade
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Easy Chunky Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Snow Globe
- Heart Suncatcher
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts