Glowing Jack O Lantern Jars
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Halloween would not be complete without pumpkins, Jack O Lanterns, costumes, and things that glow in the dark. These jars look awesome lined on your driveway on Halloween night, or atop a bookshelf or mantel for your Halloween party. They’re simple to make and require only a few crafting supplies making it fun for kids and adults alike. Glow sticks are inexpensive and can be used to make lots of things light up the night, see how we used them to make these Glowing Jack O Lantern Jars! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Clean glass jars
- Glow sticks
Glass paint pen
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
As your Christmas tree rolls in through the door, make sure it feels welcome by adorning it in lovely, decorative toilet paper roll… Continue reading: "Recycled Toilet Paper Roll Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Santa French Bulldog
- Christmas Reindeer
- Printable Christmas Alphabet
- Paper Holly Decoration
- C2c Snowman Hat Washcloth
- Diy Candle Holder Gift In A Jar
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Owl Sweater Wreath
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts