The Essential Guide to the Best Holiday Recipes & Crafts: 20 Ideas for a DIY Christmas, Thanksgiving, & Halloween
Crochet Halloween Snow Globe Amigurumi
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Learn how to make this adorable crochet Halloween Snow Globe amigurumi! Abbreviations: BLO – back loop only Ch – chain SC- single crochet Sl St – slip stitch St (Sts) – stitch (stitches) Skill Level: Intermediate (must know tapestry crochet) Finished Size: This Halloween snow globe is about 5” (13 cm) tall Yarn I used: Red Heart Super Saver medium weight #4 yarn Hook and other materials: Crochet hook US size E/4 (3.5 mm) Stitch marker Piece of cardboard Large sewing needle Poly-fil stuffing Scissors Hot glue gun Halloween-themed buttons of your choice - ghosts, bats, black cats, etc. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Santa French Bulldog
- Christmas Reindeer
- Printable Christmas Alphabet
- Paper Holly Decoration
- C2c Snowman Hat Washcloth
- Diy Candle Holder Gift In A Jar
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Owl Sweater Wreath
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts