Fireworks DIY Wreath Idea
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
This gorgeous wreath will be the talk of the neighborhood this summer, and no one will believe you made it yourself! Make your entryway sing the Star Spangled Banner when you learn how to make a wreath that has some serious American flair. This DIY wreath will be a surprisingly simple and absolutely lovely addition to your patriotic decorations. The Fireworks DIY Wreath uses pre-made paper pinwheels, popsicle sticks, and more to create a wreath that is red, white, and blue. Fourth of July crafts have never been so simple!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Read NextPatriotic USA Map Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Yardzee
- Owl Papercraft With Heart
- Spring Puppet Crafts
- Toilet Paper Roll Baby Yoda
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- Crochet Daisy Flower Easy Crochet Flower Tutorial
- Quick And Easy Crochet Texture Blanket
- Printable Birthday Gift Tags
- How To Crochet A Leaf Applique Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- Simple Mother's Day Paper Vase
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts