This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Wood Pumpkin Craft
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Make these fun wood pumpkin crafts for your home this fall. Using scraps of 1 X 4 wood, some paint and scrapbook paper, you will have some darling pumpkins to accent your space. The project is fairly simple, but does require the use of a power saw. If you don't have one, find a friend who does! This tutorial comes with a free printable template to cut out your pumpkins. Once the wood is cut all that's left to do is paint, decoupage and add a bow. "
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Read NextAmish Vintage DIY Hot Pad
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Foxy Gnomes Quilt And Pillow Patterns
- Free St Patrick’s Day Bingo Cards Printable Game
- Free Printable 4th Of July Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Butterfly Coloring Pages
- Edible Fairy House
- Spring Activity Sheets And Coloring Pages
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet
- Star Wars Bb-8 Papercraft
- Easter Bunny And Egg Craft
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts