This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Printable Fall Leaves Color By Number Page
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Free printable fall leaves color by number page. This worksheet is a great activity for the little ones. This simple page will not take much time to complete. Use it to teach numbers and colors to kids, or simply as a boredom buster to keep children busy. It is a great screen-free activity to keep kids entertained. Just download the PDF file, and print it at home or at your local print shop. Kids will have lots of fun coloring this page."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Read NextColorful Button Cowl Crochet Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card
- Llama Papercraft
- How To Dye Easter Eggs (the Best Way!)
- Pot Of Gold And Rainbow Papercraft
- Paper Flower Wreath Craft
- Printable I Spy Weather
- Two Row Repeat Quick And Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- 4 Ideas For Decorating A Wood Bunny
- How To Make Wooden Spindle Carrots
- Rose Petal Bath Bombs
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts