We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"With the end of school comes the beginning of summer and you’ll be looking for easy crafts for kids to make. Whether these cute little pinecone owls are made as a summer camp craft or just something fun for fall, they’re adorable and will look great perched in your child’s bedroom or bunk. These pinecone owls are surely cute, and oh so easy to make. They can be made with whatever colors you or your child desires! Place them on a bookshelf or nightstand for an adorable nature kid’s craft."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
1 pine cone
3 acorn tops
hot glue or instant grab glue
2 small feathers
acrylic craft paint optional
- hot glue gun
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Apple Cider Recipe
- Free Christmas Printables
- Upcycled Halloween Tombstones From Cereal Boxes
- Diy Halloween Wreath With Pastel Skulls
- Twirling Ghosts
- Halloween Ribbon Wreath
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts