This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"How to crochet an easy cozy scarf that features an easy half double crochet stitch and front and back post stitches. Post stitches creates a fun ridge texture and cozy fabric. The scarf looks great in a solid color, or in color blocks as I've done. You'll need some worsted weight yarn - I used Red Heart Super Saver in Dove and Carrot. Bernat Super Value, Lion Brand's Heartland and Premier Yarns Everyday Soft are great alternatives. You'll also need an H8/5mm crochet hook. Instructions are included for Toddler, Child, Teen/Adult Small and Adult Large sizes. The adult small size scarf too me about 4.25 hours to complete. Gauge is not essential, but it's 11 HDC = 3″ Wide; 9 Rows = 3 1/8″. Video tutorials included for all sizes."
- 124 – 472 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart’s Super Saver in Dove and Carrot; You’ll need 124 (255, 331, 472) yards in total – that’s 62 (128, 166, 236) yards of each color if two colors is desired
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Read NextHow To Make A Burlap Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Handmade holidays are so much fun. Here I am sharing a cute little pattern for Crochet Star Ornament. These simple Crochet Christmas… Continue reading: "Crochet Christmas Star Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Happy Halloween Coloring Page
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Halloween Printable Placemats
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Finger Knitted Yarn Pumpkin
- Modern Mitered Crochet Baby Blanket
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts