This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fall Napkin Luminaries
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I’m all about luminaries and have made many different kinds over the years. These fall napkin luminaries make use of pretty fall and Halloween paper napkins that you can find at dollar stores, big box stores, and even the grocery store. If you’re looking for an easy project for girl’s night, need something seniors can make, or just want to add something to your home decor this fall, these Halloween and fall napkin luminaries are a great choice!"
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Read NextAmish Vintage DIY Hot Pad
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Foxy Gnomes Quilt And Pillow Patterns
- Free St Patrick’s Day Bingo Cards Printable Game
- Free Printable 4th Of July Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Butterfly Coloring Pages
- Edible Fairy House
- Spring Activity Sheets And Coloring Pages
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet
- Star Wars Bb-8 Papercraft
- Easter Bunny And Egg Craft
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts