This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Easy Reversible Quilted Table Runner Pattern
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"This Autumn easy reversible quilted table runner pattern is perfect for beginning sewers, and it can be completed in just a few hours. Plus, you can make it in any size you like. This is a great holiday quilt pattern to make in a weekend too. Measuring 12” x 34”, this quilt is the perfect size to decorate a table. There’s nothing like a handmade table runner to add a touch of personality to your dining room furniture. With just a few simple steps, you can create a table runner that will complement any color scheme or style."
- Backing fabric is a solid piece of fabric cut slightly larger than the top. 14 inches wide X 36 inches long. I used Winter Deer in the Woods Christmas Cotton Fabric
- Quilt top fabrics uses 4 rectangles trimmed to 7 ½ inches wide X 12 ½ inches long. I used Autumn Herbalism Navi Cotton Fabric. Between the 4 rectangles I used three strips of the jelly roll Autumn Hues 40-Piece Cotton Fabric Roll 2 ½ X 7 ½ inches.
- Binding fabric consists of 3 pieces of the jelly roll strips sewn together. You will need approximately 100 inches long X 2 ½ inches wide of binding fabric.
- You’ll need a piece of 14” x 36” thin cotton batting like Warm & Natural to make this quilt.
• Cutting Mat
• Ironing Board
• Painters Tape
• Quilting Ruler
• Rotary Cutter
• Safety Pins; 1 ½ inch stainless steel
• Sewing Needle
Read NextRecycled Sweater Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Brown Bag Flowers
Sometimes the most beautiful projects are the ones that are the simplest! That's definitely the case with these Brown Bag Flowers,… Continue reading: "Brown Bag Flowers"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- All About My Daddy Printable
- Diy Summer Planter Idea With Faux Flowers
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 4th Of July Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts