Diy Pinecone Fire Starters
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"How to make pinecone fire starters. These make it easy to start fires outside in the summer or winter. You'll just need beeswax and some essential oils. Learn how to make a double boiler and get tips to make these fire starters so they turn out looking great. I added some mica to give mine some color. These make great gifts for Christmas or for wedding favors. These are for outdoor use only. Do not use them indoors."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Welcome the holiday with Christmas tree crafts that will sweeten up any room in the house with a bit of seasonal cheer. You will enjoy… Continue reading: "Seasons Greetings Hershey's Kisses Christmas Tree"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Crochet Heart Angel
- Salt Dough Houses
- Christmas Village Shadowbox
- Corrugated Cardboard Snowman Ornaments
- Christmas Coloring Card
- Christmas Tree Topped Cupcakes
- Melting Snowman Hot Chocolate Bomb
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts