DIY Burlap Pumpkins Tutorial
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Make a gorgeous fall decoration with this DIY Burlap Pumpkins Tutorial. Adorable and inexpensive these lovely pumpkins are easy to make with items you already have on hand! This DIY Burlap Pumpkins Tutorial is insanely easy and uses stuff you most likely have in the house right now: toilet paper and burlap ribbon. Makes an adorable decoration, perfect for fall! This craft idea could not be simpler and you’ll be able to make one pumpkin in less than 5 minutes."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Two Round Easy Crochet Christmas Star Ornament
- Simple Paper Christmas Tree
- Christmas Salt Dough Ornaments
- Crochet Simple Snowflake Coaster
- Holiday Celebration Crochet Poncho Wrap
- Holiday Wine Bottle Scarf & Hat Cozy
- Christmas Crochet Rectangle Tablecloth Pattern
- Merry M Fold Card Tutorial
- Gnome Ornament
- Elf On The Shelf Printable Cards
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts