Cinnamon Red Hot Apple Butter Recipe
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"How to make Cinnamon Red Hot apple butter in a slow cooker or in an Instant Pot pressure cooker. This makes a small batch of apple butter. You can can or freeze leftovers. This makes a delicious and unique flavor of apple sauce, and it's really easy to make. It uses whole apples, so you'll need a blender or immersion blender to blend it. Serve it on toast or biscuits. You can also use it to top ice cream or brush on meat as a glaze."
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Got an old sweater that you no longer can wear? My favorite sweater slowly became too holey to wear any longer. I loved it way too… Continue reading: "Winter Wreath from Old Sweater and Scarf"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Two Round Easy Crochet Christmas Star Ornament
- Simple Paper Christmas Tree
- Christmas Salt Dough Ornaments
- Crochet Simple Snowflake Coaster
- Holiday Celebration Crochet Poncho Wrap
- Holiday Wine Bottle Scarf & Hat Cozy
- Christmas Crochet Rectangle Tablecloth Pattern
- Merry M Fold Card Tutorial
- Gnome Ornament
- Elf On The Shelf Printable Cards
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts