Caramel Apple Cider Sangria
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"How to make a delicious caramel apple sangria recipe with all the tastes of fall. This has apple cider, wine, and caramel vodka. It's easy to make with just four ingredients plus the fresh chopped apple and pear for garnish. You can make it a few hours ahead of time and add the soda when you're ready to serve to keep it a sparkling apple sangria. You can make it by the pitcher, so it's great for parties."
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Two Round Easy Crochet Christmas Star Ornament
- Simple Paper Christmas Tree
- Christmas Salt Dough Ornaments
- Crochet Simple Snowflake Coaster
- Holiday Celebration Crochet Poncho Wrap
- Holiday Wine Bottle Scarf & Hat Cozy
- Christmas Crochet Rectangle Tablecloth Pattern
- Merry M Fold Card Tutorial
- Gnome Ornament
- Elf On The Shelf Printable Cards
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts