We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Burlap Scarecrow made from a 10" foam disc, batting, burlap, googlie eyes and some fall decorations. Very easy to do and can be completed in a couple of hours. Hot glue needed to secure most items together. Also great for a kids project with some supervision."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- 10" Foam Disc
- Twine and Black Craft yarn
- Foam Craft Hat
- Fall leaves, husks, decor
- Hot glue
- Red felt
- Wire for Hanging
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Christmas arts and crafts are the perfect excuse for taking something ordinary and cheering it up a bit. Put this Hometown Holidays… Continue reading: "Hometown Holidays Cheese Dome Ice Skating Pond"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
- Hot Cocoa In A Jar Gift Idea
- 101 Things to Do on a Snow Day
- Holiday Tradition Checklist
- 101 Winter Family Activities
- Winter Family Activities – 101 of Them to Try
- 30 Days of Holiday Fun
- Winter Coloring Pages for Kids and Adults
- Holiday Sweater Party Favors
- DIY Snowman Candy Holder (from an upcycled peanuts container)
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts