We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Learn how to light up your garden and backyard with this amazingly simple DIY yard projects. This easy luminary tutorial shows you how to use a paper punch and some brown lunch bags to add a lovely and romantic glow to your backyard. Whether you are looking for some budget-friendly ways to light up your DIY wedding or just in the mood for some nighttime garden crafts, these Luminary DIY Backyard Projects are sure to do the trick.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Popcorn Ball Ice Cream Cones
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft
- Diy Valentine’s Day Toilet Paper Roll Wreath
- Diy Spice Tube Valentines With Free Printable Valentines Day Gift Tags
- Valentine's Day Potpourri With Essential Oils
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- Dry Erase Valentine's Day Sign
- Upcycled Valentines Bottle Lights
- Easy Love Bug Valentines
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts