Raspberry Road Blanket
By: Kirsten Ballering from haakmaarraak.nl
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"The Raspberry road blanket is a great way to show off your yarns. This blanket is worked in the round and this makes the gradient change even more gradual. The incorporated Jacob’s ladders are a fun little addition to the starshape. The blanket is made with Scheepjes whirl, a gradient yarn. Blocked and finished the blanket measures 104cm (51in) in diameter. The pattern contains instructions on how to create the Jacob's ladders and also a crochet diagram."
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Fall Treats
- 90s Grunge Fabric Pumpkins
- Funky Summer Hat!!!
- DIY Paper Flowers
- Basic Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Old Fashion Milk Bottle Ring Toss
- Subtle Elegance Pillar Candle Holders
- Wooden Letter Personalized Keychains
- Over Easy Breakfast in Bed Tray
- Hello Summer Watermelon Wood Sign