This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"The website is not working."
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
Easy Funfetti Bunny Butt Cheese Ball
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"This Funfetti Bunny Butt Cheese Ball is the perfect sweet treat to add to your Easter fun! The cream cheese mixed with golden Oreos is irresistible! Just pair with some of your favorite cookies and you’re set up for a good evening! Funfetti Bunny Butt Cheese Balls are a creative, playful way to present your delicious cream cheese dip to the whole family! Whether you’re hosting friends over this joyous holiday or you’re just getting together with family members everyone’s sure to get a kick out of this little bunny butt treat! Another treat I love to add to our Easter dessert table is these M&M Cookies with Chocolate Chips. These two together make a great team! "
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- Plastic wrap
- Food processor
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups funfetti cake mix
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 12 Golden Oreos
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 2 jumbo campfire marshmallows
- 2 Tbsp water
- 5 pink jelly beans
Beat the ingredients for the cheeseball together until well blended. Shape into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight.
Place the oreos and powdered sugar in a food processor. Pulse until the oreos become a fine sand.
Remove the plastic wrap from the cheese ball. Roll the cheese ball in the crushed oreos. Place on a serving dish.
Cut 3 jelly beans in half.
To create the bunny paws, cut one jumbo marshmallow in half. Press one whole and three half jelly beans into the sticky side of each marshmallow.
Lightly dip or brush marshmallows in water and then roll in remaining oreo crumbs. Allow to dry completely.
Using toothpicks, attach the uncut marshmallow to the cheese ball as the tail and the two paws.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with assorted cookies.
Read NextDiy: Upcycled Bird Feeder
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Recycled Book Page Ball Ornament
Looking for some last-minute, easy to make Christmas ornaments? This Recycled Book Page Ball Ornament is super simple to put together… Continue reading: "Recycled Book Page Ball Ornament"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- June Coloring Pages
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- All About My Daddy Printable
- Diy Summer Planter Idea With Faux Flowers
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts