This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cross Wreath For Easter
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Learn how to make a cross wreath for Easter with this simple step by step tutorial with pictures for each step. Even a beginner to crafting can grab some florals and leaves from the craft store and a glue gun to make this project in no time at all. You can follow this tutorial to make the basic cross wreath and personalize it by picking flowers that coordinate with your door color or that are to your liking."
Read NextLittle DIY Easter Mason Jars
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Farmhouse Washcloth Crochet Pattern
- Whirlpool Crochet Flower Doily Pattern
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft
- Free Printable Halloween Coloring Book For Kids
- Springtime Crochet Placemat
- Free Printable Fall Bucket List For Families
- Wedding Reception Banner
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts