We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Use red cabbage to naturally dye eggs. Red cabbage is inexpensive and creates beautiful blue results. A little experimenting will give you different blue tones. All you need is cabbage, vinegar and water. Adding baking soda will vary the results."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- Red Cabbage
- Baking Soda - optional
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for DIY winter crafts to brighten up your home, check out the Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns tutorial. These… Continue reading: "Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Hanukkah Advent Calendar
- Pom Pom Hanukkah Garland Craft
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Easy No-Sew Face Masks
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Printable Halloween Word Search
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts