This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Use red cabbage to naturally dye eggs. Red cabbage is inexpensive and creates beautiful blue results. A little experimenting will give you different blue tones. All you need is cabbage, vinegar and water. Adding baking soda will vary the results."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- Red Cabbage
- Baking Soda - optional
Read NextEaster Eggs-Hibit
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids And Adults
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Patriotic Bandana Wreath
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts