10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Learn how to organize your garden in an adorable way when you create these Easy DIY Garden Markers. Out of all the garden craft ideas out there for labeling your plants, this idea is probably one of the easiest. All you need to create these yard craft ideas is some tongue depressors or popsicle sticks, paint, and a little bit of time. Label your veggies, herbs, fruits, and other plants like a pro with this smart idea. With these garden craft ideas, you will never forget what you planted.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextPlastic Bottle Flowers for the Yard
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Yardzee
- Owl Papercraft With Heart
- Spring Puppet Crafts
- Toilet Paper Roll Baby Yoda
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- Crochet Daisy Flower Easy Crochet Flower Tutorial
- Quick And Easy Crochet Texture Blanket
- Printable Birthday Gift Tags
- How To Crochet A Leaf Applique Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- Simple Mother's Day Paper Vase
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts