19 Ways to Learn How to Make a Christmas Wreath
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
This year forgo the craze of Christmas decoration shopping and check out 19 Ways to Learn How to Make a Christmas Wreath. With these Christmas wreath ideas, your home is sure to look merry and bright for the holiday season. DIY Christmas decorations will add to the cozy feeling in your home during Christmastime because they are personalized and crafted with love. After all, it’s the family that makes the home, so be sure to fill yours with wreaths that remind you of all the cheer and kindness that comes with spending holiday time with your loved ones. If you are also looking for wreaths to make for friends and extended family members, any one of these wreaths is a fantastic option. By following the step-by-step tutorials, you will easily and quickly learn how to make a Christmas wreath you will be proud to give as a holiday gift.
You can opt to make a classic Christmas wreath, featuring motifs like doves, tinsel, and holly berries. Or, you can choose to be a little adventurous this holiday season and make a super creative and unique Christmas wreath which uses unexpected items such as feathers, buttons, and book pages. If you have tons of extra Christmas tree ornaments, consider a DIY ornament wreath that sparkles and shines. Or, if you are a crafter that loves sewing and fabric crafts, think about making a fun fabric wreath using felt, old t-shirts, or Christmas sweaters you can find at a secondhand shop. Whatever you choose to do, you will have Christmas decorating ideas for many years to come with these DIY Christmas Wreaths!
19 Ways to Learn How to Make a Christmas Wreath
Table of Contents
Classic DIY Christmas Wreaths
Super Creative & Unique Christmas Wreaths Ideas
How to Make a Christmas Wreath with Ornaments
Fun Holiday Fabric Wreaths
Want even more inspiration? Check out the Christmas wreath tutorials in the free ebook "Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials".
These tutorials will show you how to make a Christmas wreath that features classic Christmas motifs and embellishments such as tinsel, candles, holly sprigs, and big red bows. Each uses a different technique to achieve this classic holiday look, such as finger knitting or paper punch crafting. You can also pay a visit to the dollar store to grab some tinsel or coffee filters for a quick and inexpensive craft.
- Homemade Tinsel Wreath
- Cheery Paper Punch Holiday Wreath
- Finger Knit Wreath
- Stunning Coffee Filter Wreath
- DIY Winter Wreath
These four wreath tutorials will inspire you and show you how to make a Christmas wreath that is unique by using materials that are unexpected to create gorgeous DIY Christmas decorations. These non-traditional wreaths use things like feathers, book pages, buttons, and yarn to create an image of Christmas cheer. They vary from cute to chic to elegant, so there is sure to be a style for you.
- Glitz and Glam Christmas Wreath
- Cute as a Button Wreath
- Holly Jolly Crochet Candy Cane Wreath
- Chic Christmas Book Page Wreath
- Rolled Book Pages Wreath
- Quick and Simple Lima Bean Wreath
If you are looking to recycle old Christmas tree decorations, you can learn how to make a Christmas wreath with ornaments. Since the ornaments are already bright and cheery holiday colors, all you have to do is pick out the perfect combinations and assemble a wreath. If you are low on ornaments, you can easily make these inexpensive DIY Christmas decorations by purchasing the ornaments from your local dollar store.
- Super Easy Dollar Tree Ornament Wreath
- Jingle All The Way Wreath
- Christmas Yarn and Ornament Wreath
- Monogrammed Christmas Wreath
Fabric is a really fun and versatile material to add to any of your Christmas wreath ideas. These four are excellent options to start learning how to make a Christmas wreath out of different styles and kinds of fabric. You can opt to use fabric scraps you have lying around the house, or you can make an excursion to your local craft store to buy some lovely Christmas patterns. Two of these projects involve upcycling old sweaters and t-shirts, so you can also choose to reuse items you no longer have use for.
- Shabby Chic Ruffle Wreath
- DIY Christmas Sweater Wreath
- Upcycled Holiday Tee Shirt Wreath
- Felt Holly Wreath Tutorial
Are you up for more Christmas crafting on a budget? If yes, then be sure to check out the free ebook "10 Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas". You won't be disappointed!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
If you are looking for easy Christmas wreaths to make, The Cutest Christmas Wreath You Have Ever Seen is the perfect craft for you.… Continue reading: "The Cutest Christmas Wreath You Have Ever Seen"
- Vintage Felt Ornaments
- Baking Pan Tin Stars
- No Sew Doily DIY Christmas Ornament
- Cookie Cutter Vintage Ornaments
- Cupcake Liner Christmas Trees
- Beautiful German Bell Paper Ornament
- No-Sew Fabric Ball Ornaments
- Stylish Vintage Map Christmas Origami Star
- Vintage Rocking Horse Ornament
- Cross Stitched Victorian Cone
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Printable Halloween Word Search
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Joyful Holiday Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Miniature Christmas Crochet Hat
- Super Easy Crochet Gourds And Pumpkins
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- DIY Shawl Witchy Crochet Pattern
- Witchy Crochet Cape Pattern
- Printable Halloween Word Scramble
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts