This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Confetti Maracas
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Craft clear ornaments can be found at the dollar store and are perfect for crafting outside the box (or circle, ha!) These sparkly, maracas came to mind to create fun kid toys and you can use them for Cinco de Mayo! Kids can help you with this project for some of the steps- except they cannot cut the wooden dowel down to size and I personally would not have my kids touch super glue and get it all over!"
Read NextDIY Pinata Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- How to Host a Trunk or Treat Event
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids And Adults
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Patriotic Bandana Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts