Santa's Favorite Xmas Crafts for Children: 8 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids
Peppermint Bath Salts
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Peppermint bath salts are easy to make and a cute gift idea for anyone on your holiday gift-giving list. Dye half in red and layer them in a jar for a candy cane theme everyone will love. The bath salts themselves have just four ingredients and you may even have the supplies you need on hand. Mixing them together and adding them to the jar takes no more than 10 minutes. That makes this one easy, quick, and even inexpensive gift idea. "
2 cups Epsom Salt
2 tbsp. baking soda
8 drops peppermint essential oil
9 drops red food coloring
Mason jar pint size
- Gift tag
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Coffee Crochet Mug Cozy Mothers Day Gift Ideas
- Mother's Day Card Embellished With Crochet Lilac Flowers
- Mother’s Day Crochet Heart
- Mother’s Day Picture Frame Embellished With Crochet Flowers
- Free Printable Mother's Day Cards
- Outline Flower Crochet Potholder
- Mother’s Day Printables
- Simple And Quick Crochet Baby Square Blanket
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts