How To Diy A Drawstring Pull - Cover Drawstring Ends The Cute Way!
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"What a creative idea! Instead of just knotting the two ends on a drawstring together, you can make cute pulls for your drawstring bags, backpacks or pouches. Make super cute drawstring ends and use them as drawstring pulls on any drawstring bag (this handmade gift bag too!). A neat and easy diy - check it out! Instead of just knotting the two ends on a drawstring together, you can make cute pulls for your drawstring bag. So easy and practical for a bag you can reuse a number of times - check it out!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Fall is the perfect time to snuggle up on the couch next to the fireplace and sip on some hot cocoa, so why not add a warm blanket to… Continue reading: "DIY Throw Blanket Fall Craft Idea"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Illuminated Neon Skull Decor
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Christmas Blanket
- Skeleton Throw Blanket
- Frankenstein Blanket
- Champagne & Wine Corks Craft
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts