Santa's Favorite Xmas Crafts for Children: 8 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids
Holiday Tradition Checklist
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"In order to get myself ready for the holidays, I sat down and created a Holiday Tradition Checklist. I thought of traditions that I knew would be doable for us to do as a family. I wanted to think of things that I know they enjoy, but also things that I know I will enjoy doing with them, too. I want them to be excited about seeing certain things on the list! It’s a crazy time of year with schedules and events and gatherings, but family is the most important. It’s time to remember why the holidays mean so much and know that it’s just about family and being together."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Christmas Tablemat
- Funny Elf On The Shelf Ideas
- How To Diy A Drawstring Pull - Cover Drawstring Ends The Cute Way!
- Diy Tree Skirt
- Diy Tissue Paper Tassels
- Minnie Mouse Christmas Wreath
- Jolly Snowman Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Tree Ornament Art
- Make Your Own Up Disney Christmas Ornament
- Unicorn Christmas Ornament
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts