Christmas Tree Diy From Make-up Remover Pads
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Christmas trees are lovely to use as decorations for table tops or mantles during the holiday season! These little Christmas trees are made from round make-up remover pads, and can be made very quickly! They could be sprinkled with glitter for an even more festive decoration, or given a short spritz with a gold spray can to apply some glimmer! They are very inexpensive to make, and a great activity to engage the children in. DIY Christmas tree from make-up remover pads! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Welcome the holiday with Christmas tree crafts that will sweeten up any room in the house with a bit of seasonal cheer. You will enjoy… Continue reading: "Seasons Greetings Hershey's Kisses Christmas Tree"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Crochet Heart Angel
- Salt Dough Houses
- Christmas Village Shadowbox
- Corrugated Cardboard Snowman Ornaments
- Christmas Coloring Card
- Christmas Tree Topped Cupcakes
- Melting Snowman Hot Chocolate Bomb
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts