We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Decorating for the holidays is one of my favorite things. Creating your own Christmas decor, like this beautiful Christmas terrarium, is fun, satisfying, and a great way to add a personal touch to your home. There’s nothing quite like a gift made from the heart. While this Christmas terrarium is definitely a great gift idea, it’s also a beautiful way to dress up your own home for the holidays. You too can easily make a Christmas terrarium to display on your mantle, as a centerpiece for your holiday table, or to give as a gift!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Large cylinder glass vase 8” high x 8” wide – similar to this one
Empty plastic container that fits inside the cylinder vase approx. 2” high and 6” wide (to act as the riser for the terrarium)
2 cups artificial snow or as needed
Green bottle brush Christmas trees in a variety of sizes ranging from 3 1⁄2” to 6 1⁄2” tall
Red truck ornament 3” long (we used an Ashland one from Michaels)
2 popsicle craft sticks
1 wooden skewer
Acrylic paint in white and brown
Burlap approx. 2”x2”
Paint brushes, fine tip
Black permanent marker (medium tip)
Hot glue gun and clear glue sticks
Gardening shears and wire cutter (optional)
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you want a fun way to decorate your composition notebooks for school, then you'll love these Groovy Notebook Cover Printables. All… Continue reading: "Groovy Notebook Cover Printables"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Coffee Crochet Mug Cozy Mothers Day Gift Ideas
- Mother's Day Card Embellished With Crochet Lilac Flowers
- Mother’s Day Crochet Heart
- Mother’s Day Picture Frame Embellished With Crochet Flowers
- Free Printable Mother's Day Cards
- Outline Flower Crochet Potholder
- Mother’s Day Printables
- Simple And Quick Crochet Baby Square Blanket
- Diy Father’s Day Gift – I’m Nuts About You
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts