Sweet Snowman Candy Jar
Since gifts in a jar are so popular during the holidays, we thought we'd share a cute way to decorate them for the season! In this Sweet Snowman Candy Jar tutorial, craft designer Carlene shows you how you can easily transform a clear container into an adorable snowman jar craft. Make a bunch of these simple snowman crafts and give them to your friends and family for Christmas! But don't forget to keep one of these cuties for yourself too!
- Small empty jar
- White acrylic paint
- Paint brush
- White felt
- Snowman head
- Lace, about 12”
- Needle and white thread
- Hot glue gun
- Black marker
- Glossy accents
- Paint cover of jar with white paint. Let dry.
- Measure size of jar and cut out 2 rectangles that fit around jar.
- Use black marker to trace an arm and hand on white felt.
- Cut out image on the inside of your marker line.
- Use glossy accents to glue the felt arms around the mid section of the jar.
- Use needle and thread to sew gathering stitches around top of lace.
- Pull the thread so that the lace curls up into a round flower. Tie thread so lace stays in place.
- Hot glue lace flower to top of jar after it is dry.
- Hot glue snowman head to top of flower lace.
- Pour your favorite candy into jar and close.
Read NextPersonalized Bubble Magnets