Mickey Mouse Ears Garland
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"For my son's 2nd Birthday we had a Mickey Mouse themed Birthday celebration because he loves Mickey Mouse. To decorate the deck a little I made a garland of Mickey ears in our theme colors of red, yellow, and black. In my post I include a template that you can use to print our Mickey mouse ears onto cardstock and make your own garland just like I did."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- scrapbook paper
- hot glue gun and glue
Read NextSimple Wood DIY Cutting Board
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
As the weather gets warmer, you'll find that you crave a DIY wreath that will give your porch some seasonal flair. This fun Stylish… Continue reading: "Stylish Botanical DIY Spring Wreath"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Chunky Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Snow Globe
- Heart Suncatcher
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Printable Donut Valentine Cards
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts