This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Mason Jar Leprechaun A St. Patrick’s Day Diy
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"One of my best friends has a St. Patrick’s Day birthday (and he’s Irish to boot!), so I am always looking for unique treats to make his day extra special! Candy Coated Peanut Butter Candies are one of his favorites and create the perfect backdrop for this magically delicious Mason Jar Leprechaun! Created with items from my stash and a few additions from the Dollar Tree my Mason Jar Leprechaun craft came together in just about 30 minutes with help from the kiddos! This family activity teaches color, sorting, cutting, and counting skills as well as being tons of FUN!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Country Coasters
Still Mason jar crazy? These DIY Country Coasters are for you. Use some scrap wood from your yard to try this easy wood project.… Continue reading: "DIY Country Coasters"
- Printable St. Patrick's Day Word Scramble
- Dollar Store Handmade Towels
- Marbled Resin Shamrocks
- Diy Rainbow Fringe Backdrop
- Little Green Crochet Shamrock Pattern
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Free Printable
- 30 Best St. Patricks Day Crafts
- What's Your Crafty Leprechaun Name?
- 12 of Our Best St. Patricks Day Crafts
- St. Pat's Lucky Gold
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beautiful Day Triangular Shawl Crochet Pattern
- 7 Cool Ways To Decorate Easter Eggs
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Printable Big Flower Coloring Pages
- Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Earth Day Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Diy Minecraft Tnt
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts